Huge in Helsinki

Huge in Helsinki
Don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind blows!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Rocket Science #8:11

We met when we were almost young
deep in the green lilac park.
You held on to me like I was a crucifix,
as we went kneeling through the dark.



Your letters they all say that you're beside me now.
Then why do I feel alone?
I'm standing



1: King's Cross - Cinerama
2: Are You Lost In The World Like Me - Moby & The Void Pacific Choir
3: Steer Clear - Slaves & Baxter Dury
4: Murdered Out - Kim Gordon




















5: Wasted Love - City and Colour
6: Meditations On Loss - Tall Ships
7: Classic Masher - Pixies
8: Civilian - Wye Oak
9: Magnified - Kagoule
10: Doodle - Lipgloss Twins
11: In A Black Out - Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam














12: Silent Ivy Hotel - EL VY
13: Boys Like Blood - Jacuzzi Boys
14: Get The Message - Electronic
15: Redefine - Trentemшller
16: Country Sleaze - Goat Girl
17: My Bark Is Your Bite - Blaenavon
18: Blue Canary - The Frank Chickens
19: I'm Still Believing - TOY
20: Johnny Remember Me - Johnny Remember Me
21: Adore - Savages
22: How to Fall Apart - Vivamelodica
















23: God! Show Me Magic - Super Furry Animals
24: Kamikaze Annelids - Kenickie

No comments:

Post a Comment