Huge in Helsinki

Huge in Helsinki
Don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind blows!

Thursday 1 September 2016

Theme Time Rocket Science #6


1: Animals - Talking Heads
2: I Am the Fly - Wire
3: Rattlesnakes - Lloyd Cole
4: Bird Dog - The Everly Brothers
5: Wash In The Rain - The Bees
6: The Rat - The Walkmen
7: Hey Bulldog - The Beatles
8: Rock Lobster - The B-52's






9: Walkin' My Cat Named Dog - Norma Tanega
10: Little Red Rooster - The Rolling Stones
11: Crocodile Cryer - Martin Stephenson & The Daintees
12: My Beloved Monster - Eels
13: Papas Got a Brand New Pig Bag - Pig Bag
14: Bring On The Dancing Horses (Extended Mix) - Echo & The Bunnymen






15: Roadrunner - The Animals
16: Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
17: She's So Modern - The Boomtown Rats
18: Black And White Town - Doves
19: I'm A Cuckoo - Belle & Sebastian
20: I Wanna Be Your Dog - The Stooges
21: Rabbit - Chas 'n' Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment